Monday, July 30, 2012

Oh.. Got a blog...

Hello everyone, my name is Emma, but please, call me Flavour!
I've tried to blog MANY times before in Swedish about me and my life and since I'm a pretty boring person it didn't work out so well...
Sorry for bad English btw, I'm doing my very best to make me understandable!

So, Paint Thirst it is!
A blog about art and craft with focus on Monster High-dolls.
I made this blog because of the fandom of Monster High is not very big in Sweden and I would LOVE to get some contact with other fans in the world, and show of my babes ofc ;)

So, now then I "got the tumb out of the ass"(that's something weird we say here in Sweden and it means that you finally got the power and will to work) I HAVE to sleep... :c
It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I need my beauty sleep.

Tomorrow I hopefully will show some ideas and draw a tutorial how top reroot in different ways!
*yawn*
Nighty, nighty, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment