Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tools and material

Oh, dear readers... You know that I told you earlier today that I was going to buy my eyes for Rochelle?
Well... I have changed my mind, i'm going do do the eyes by myself, heh...
It felt like cheat to buy both hair and eyes directly from a store and just put 'em together on the doll and call it an art of my own.
Since you simply can make you own "glass" eyes for a fantastic price, I'm ready to try it!
And then I can ad gemstones, glitter and so on of my own choice, oh Lord, my babes will be really drop-dead gorgeous!

But now it's time to write down a list on all the tools and material I need to buy(besides hair, torsos and stuff that is individual for the dolls)!

Here we go!
Tools:
1. At least 10 paintbrushes in different sizes and shapes for different types of paint.
2. Paint-blending-bowls, small cups and plastic plates.
3.Doting-tools in different sizes(yes, the same thing you use to make nail art).
4. Perfect Eyetool, a very special little bag with everything you need to make perfect eyeballs out of clay.
5. Hobbyknife.
6. Sandpaper.
7. Thick needles.
8. A pricker.
9. Different nippers.
10. Hot glue gun(+ hot glue sticks)

Material:
1. DOLLS!(you don't say?).
2. Mr. Super Clear.
3. Artistic acrylics(super-expensive ;__; ).
4. Fimo-clay, white and transparent.
5. Liquid Fimo.
6. Dry/soft pastels.
7. Water color pencils.
8.  Acetone.
9. Sterilicing alcogel.
10. Plastic glue.
11. Acrylic thinner.
12. Gloss varnish.

I don't want to count how much everything will be together, and there is more stuff that I "need".
But come on, for some people 42 is the meaning of life, for me it is my Master and the creativity that flows in my veins.


No comments:

Post a Comment