Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ball-flogging-metal-gravel-bubbles-caviar-things

Do you remember when I told you about using "mermaid bubbles" on the dolls to make them look more interesting and give some realism to their water-theme, but realized it was too common and didn't want it anymore?
Last week I visited a new little art-store close to my pharmacy to look for a new paintbrush for miniature-painting(I found one with precious sabel-hair that I bought, it's actually made for aquarelle paint but it's the best kind of brush you can get and will serve you for years. It's worth the money, I paid 40 SEK/~6 USD for mine.).
I found a couple of interesting small plastic "jars" that contained different colored gravels and glitters, along them there were something that reminded me about the mermaid bubbles.
I'ts a very fine ball-gravel and I have no idea what it's called.
I think it's very much alike "caviar" that you use on wet nailpolish to get a unique manicure.
Like you see, I bought the little "jar" and I'm going to use it on Lovis(showed on pic.) faceup.
It has a pretty metallic grey color that will fit her style in a nice way.
Now I have one more reason to search for a true matte glue.

Kisses from Flavour!

No comments:

Post a Comment