Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's alive!!

Hi folks!
Long time no see.
I'm NOT going to talk about everything I've done since the last time I blogged, but I think a short list of my ghouls about how far I've come could be nice.

x = done
- = needs to be done

Pépite (Rochelle Goyle)
x Hair removed
x Started cut out eyes
x "Door" in backhead
- Finish cutting from inside
- Bake the perfect eyes
- Rerooting 'n hair cutting
- Facepaint
- Bodypaint
- Panties

Lovis (Cleo De Nile head, Clawdeen Wolf body)
x Rerooted with rya wool
x Bodypaint
- Facepaint
- Panties

Kalas (Draculaura)
x Started rerooting with pink mohair
x Started facepaint
- Finish facepaint
- Bodypaint
- Panties

Maja (Create-a-Monster Pink Cat)
x Started facepaint
- Finish facepaint
- Bodypaint
- Panties

I've not started the customization of the other dolls(Skeleton Create-a-Monster, Witch Create-a-Monster, C.A. Cupid) yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment