Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cat WIP

I haven't sewn at all... :$ I'm much more interested in doll painting than doll clothes.
I will finish this kitty-head but then I neeed to work on the sewing, shame on you Flavour!

Yeah, about my itty bitty kitty, I've worked pretty hard on her actually!

Doesn't she look fabulous? :'D
She didn't turn out so very cross-eyed, but cross-eyed enough I think!
The ONLY acryl paint I've used on this head is the white, the rest is dry pastel and aquarelle pencils.
I tried to make her as interesting as possible, it's all about the details, and I'm very happy with the result, even if she's not finish yet.
I still have to give her eyelashes and smooth her chin-shading a bit.
I wonder how much people could pay for her IF I some day decided to sell her...

Damn, I love her <3 I'm actually pretty good at painting... o_o
Hugs from Flavour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment