Sunday, August 26, 2012

Don't worry!

I have not quit my doll remaking, I've just started high school in another town and don't have any accessible internet for my computer there :c

So, I'm going to update you a little.

I have not yet started to paint Pépite, because I'm still missing her hair ans Mr. Super Clear, but that's all I need!
I have started to sculpt and paint her polymer eyes, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I'm not satisfied with the result yet, but almost there!

My dolls from America have arrived as well.
Both Draculaura(a.k.a. Pinkie Pie Cake) and Cleo/Clawdeen(un-named :c ) are here, clean and shaved!
I've named my skeleton Malin before I even have her <_<
But her torso is shipped and I will buy her head and limbs this week.

Pictures and more WILL be posted, but not now :(

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment