Sunday, August 5, 2012

Here she is, my Pépite(MY pictures this time)





Of course,  my Rochelle Goyle looks almost exactly like all the other Rochelle Goyle's, but...
She is mine, she's different, she's special...
And sure, I can tell you her new name - Pépite.
It means nugget, or more exactly "little piece of noble metal", it don't have to be gold.
I chose her name because she is made of stone, and you find metal in stones, PLUS "have a heart of gold" means in Swedish to be very nice and kind.
And... It remembers me about "Pebbles"(you know, the daughter in The Flintstones?) :P
I think it's very pretty c: <3

So, ladies and gentlemen - Pépite.


I knooow, it's a bit strange to show off her ass...
BUT LOOK AT IT, IT'S AMAZING <3

Before I bought her, I thought her skirt was silver-printed, but the silver is actually holografic! :D
I'ts very fancy c;

No comments:

Post a Comment