Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Slow as a snail...

I'm stuuck ;__;
I was supposed to buy Pépite's hair today(a blend of ashy hazelnut and black) buut...
The payment don't work and the owner of the store is busy with her new baby, so she hasn't read my mail I think.
Come ooon...
Yesterday, I told my grandfather that he should tell my dad(who is visiting him and grandmother) that I wanted colors for my birthday, hopefully I will spare a couple of crowns(Swedish crowns/kronor, our currency you know) because of that! c:

But, this morning I got a little package with some cheap ear studs from Ebay in the mailbox! c:
I'm going to make accessories for my girls with them in different ways later, when I got my sewing-tools from my other apartment and my hot glue gun!
So, a liiitlle snail step forward! Better than nothing...

I've also done some research in doll-costs, because they are just too expensive here *sob*.
I found out that it will probably be best to buy my next dolls from the UK or the USA.
Germany has SICK prices, like 100 $ on a simple one of Skull Shores?? Including the Ghoulia(Skull Shores' Ghoulia is the doll nobody wants, I like her a bit because she's a zombie, but I have problems with the rockabilly-style).

Stuff I need in first place now:

For the face-up
*Brushes - CHECK!(bought a pack of twelve yesterday)
*Dry pastels
*Acrylics
*Acrylic thinner
*Mr. Super Clear(matte)
*Gloss sealer

For the hair
*Hair... *roll-eyes*
*Extra long needle
*Glue

For the eyes
*Polymer clay
*Liquid Fimo
*Glitter? Something sparkling to create more... "Wow!".
*Dotting tool - CHECK!(comes with my brushes)
*Perfect Eye Tool or something similar that cost less than 20$

This will take awhile...
The face-up will cost about 400 SEK, that's like 60$.
The hair... Max 20$ I think.
Eyes.. oh.. The eyes... maybe 50$? But I can make alot of pairs!

It's hard to start from scratch, but it will be funnier later then I get my next dolls and can use my money on funnier things.



No comments:

Post a Comment