Sunday, August 5, 2012

Personal style

I understand more and more why people make so... Pale, ashed, washed-out One Of A Kinds(OOAKs) and I will probably buy a couple of these from other artists.
But copying the style and do it bu my self? Never.

When you start a "career" as a Monster High-remaker, you need to give your dolls something special.
Because, you are the very best in your person style, and other are the best in their.
Copying or imitating others creations is perfect for learning the basics, but not more than that.
IF you are going to publish pictures of your "copy-cat", be nice to the artist and give her or him links and credits.

So, whatever I have in my mind, I have to keep it original.
It's pretty hard I say, because everywhere I see stuff that I had in mind before(like gluing "bubble-gravel" on the doll to make her look more watery, right from the sea) and idea after idea breaks.
But I think, that every idea I get, can together be some awesome doll-fashion in the future.
So I keep the bubbles in mind, and maybe make up something better, personal, with them later!

Here is a lovely OOAK Lagoona with "bubbles".
She and her picture belongs to Kerbeneteka on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment