Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome home!

I bought her.
She's all mine now, my little stone-fairy...
Rochelle Goyle.

Google tells me that I got her for twice as much whan you need to pay for her in America...
"280 Swedish kronor = 41.7088 U.S. dollars"

I HAVE to find an american store that sells and ship cheap to Sweden... They are way to expensive here.

First, we went to Toys 'R Us, but their section with Monster High was EXTREMELY small.
They only had Operettas and a few Ghoulias... ;/
So, we had to leave with empty hands.

The reason for the trip to town was buying food, so we went to City Gross... And like I told you before, I KNEW Rochelle would be there and sure she was, actually two of her(I picked the one with less dark flakes in the center of the face, because both bodies looked very well)!
They had some beautiful Sweet 1600-dolls there and Abeys and one Nefera as well <3
They even had Create-A-Monster, 4 different packages including "my" skeleton, but..
No, I'm not rich and I have to spend money on paint and tools too.
Buuut.. Next week is my birthday :D *happy dance*

So, right now, she is laying clean and naked  beside me and my sleeping cat, Sippi :P
Well, Rochelles bangs is really stiff and bleh when she's new.
Bathing her smothers the bangs and let you see more of the rooting.

So, what do I react to?

1. Her skin is NOT true grey, it's actually pretty green/yellowish grey and the pink hair makes it more visible.
You only have to compare her skin with her grey accessories to see the huge difference.
Is this a problem? Hell, no! Now I have a better reason to buy Skulls Shores Frankie(she's totally black 'n white) ;)
Oh, God.. If I hold the doll in front of the computer, the light shines through the wings... Yes, yellowish, sand-colored.

2. The body is amazing! Even if the upper arms/shoulders are not as movable as they could be.
She look very "girly", not mature at all. Sure she has breasts and grown-up hips, but  her thin body don't remind me of a woman.
But her wings totally makes the doll complete, I don't know if I want a doll without anything "special" like ears, tail, fins etc. anymore.
I have never really liked Frankie, Draculaura, Ghoulia and the rest of the simply girls, but their headmolds is unique, so, I don't really know what to do :/

3. Her hair is soft and thin, but... All oily :c
I have washed her TWO times, and it's a lot better not, but still.. Blah :c

4. She's soooo tiiiiny o.o Her hands are soo small and there is small claws on them, and her feet are adorable! <3

I want to repaint her NOW, but I have to buy a couple of Bratz-dolls to begin with, and I don't have any paint either! ;__;


No comments:

Post a Comment