Monday, August 13, 2012

On my way!

Sorry for bad update, but my mood has been a little low the last days, it just happens sometime without reason(and that's why I eat my medicine).

Today, I got my hot glue gun from Ebay + about five stick black keratin(it's more visible than translucent glue, and since I am going to glue INSIDE the dolls head, I will be sure that I don't do anything wrong and destroy her :c).
I REALLY recommend  that you buy "hot glue gun for hair", because it's the same thing as normal hobby guns, the "for hair" is just something they say to make little girls buy their stuff and destroy their hair with it...
And yes, it's much cheaper.
My gun + its glue sticks went for less than 3$ c:

I have bought ALOT of stuff, but there is still a few things I need.
I need pliers( atleast two), sandpaper, cottongloves and... Mr. Super Clear.
I'm running out of money ;___;

No comments:

Post a Comment