Friday, August 10, 2012

NOW things happen!

Yesterday, it was my birthday and I got some money!
So, finally I could by some artistic tools and colors for my ghouls(girls in monsterian)!

I put on my "spending pants" and searched the internetz for interesting stuff in Sweden.
I found a page that actually was sellling almost everything I was looking for.
Acrylics, dry pastels, water color pencils, acrylic thinner, polymer clay, liquid polymer clay(but I have to buy more of that) and a little plastic palette.

The same time, I got a GREAT offer on the doll-community, a girl was selling TWO Monster Highs, totally naked and clean, for totally 29$.
You can't even get ONE doll for that price in Sweden.

One of the dolls, a "hybrid" between a Cleo(the head) and Clawdeen(the body), really needs some ideas for her design, because I don't have any at all x.x
I already know that she will be my very first sold OOAK, so I should focus on her quality a lot, or else, none  want to pay +100$ for her.

So, three dolls already, and there will be moore :'p

The two ones to the right are miiiine!

No comments:

Post a Comment